Since 1987, Office Star has made it their mission to simplify the furniture procurement process, specializing in office furniture for both the commercial and residential setting. Even more, they’re dedicated to making a difference in the community by contributing monetary donations, goods, time, and labor to several meaningful organizations, including:
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving, striving to protect families from drunk and drug-impaired driving and underage drinking.
- The Special Olympics of Southern California, dedicated to enriching the lives of athletes with intellectual disabilities through sports, education, and athletic health.
- The International Children’s Wish Foundation, enhancing the livelihoods of children with life-threatening illnesses through fulfilling wishes.
- City of Hope, a leading research and treatment center for cancer and life-threatening illnesses.
- The National Children’s Cancer Society, a financial, emotional, and educational resource for families with children diagnosed with cancer.
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, working tirelessly to find a cure and improve the quality of life of patients and their families effected by leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease, and myeloma.
- The Orange County Rescue Mission, providing guidance, counseling, job training, shelter, food, clothing, and healthcare to those fighting to rise above addiction or abandonment.
- Magical Meadows, working to improve the bodies, minds, and spirits of those with special needs.
Both Office Star’s residential and commercial segments encompass a total of nine popular brands. From a commercial standpoint, these include Office Star Products, Pro-Line II, Space Seating, and Work Smart. Between their nine brands, they make everything needed for a comfortable office environment, including:
Best-Selling Office Star Products
As a leading furniture manufacturer, Office Star’s goal is to create a comfortable and enticing environment to make you and your guests feel at ease. Some of their most popular items include:
Featuring an assortment of metal chairs and stools in an antique finish and a variety of colors. Our bestsellers include the #13Z-869 Bristow Armless Chair with a matte galvanized antique finish, and its complementary barstool, Central Model #13Z-909.
Office Star offers a vast selection of comfortable office chairs in varying configurations, functions, and materials, including leather and mesh options. Our bestselling models in the #13Z-244 High Back Dual Function Ergonomic Office Chair and the #13Z-A98 Executive Mid-Back Bonded Leather Chair.
The #13Z-244 High Back Deluxe Task Chair offers adjustments for seat height and depth, and back height, not to mention a 360° swivel.
The #13Z-A98 Executive Mid-Back Bonded Leather Chair offers thick padded leather with built-in lumbar support for added comfort, and one-touch pneumatic seat high adjustment. An added benefit includes the heavy-duty titanium-coated based with oversized dual wheal carpet casters for smooth mobility on carpeted surfaces.
Chase joined Central Restaurant Products in February 2016 as a Content Specialist, bringing to the role years of various foodservice experience, including front-of-house service (slingin’ chicken wings and libations with a smile on his face) and back-of-house food prep using heavy-duty commercial cooking equipment to prepare for peak dining hours at his university’s dining hall.
He puts this experience to use writing for Central’s Resource Center, website, and print catalog. ServSafe certified, he enjoys educating on food safety in the commercial setting, researching new dining room and tabletop trends, and sharing innovative solutions to enhance operational efficiencies. He also enjoys (in no specific order) long hikes with his dog, bingeing 90s sitcoms, red wine, and live music.